Originally from western Cameroon, the niece of one of the King's wives, Florence Béal-Nénakwe spent most of her childhood in the Bangangté Chefferie. There she visited and then permeated the largest collections of wooden masks, earth and the most original colorful motifs that animated the huts of the king's wives. Until the necklaces of the geometric forms tattooed on the neck of her aunt. The initiation into the finest sense of the word began.
When she returned home, Florence-enfant tried to reproduce the forms and colors that had dazzled her. It was not counting the mockery of her girlfriends class or play. Eventually she decided to forget. Several decades later, she became aware of what she really was. A straight woman, clear in her mind, and in love with her roots.
Florence now paints in spite of herself. She paints. She's painting. It does not stop. The flood that it has so long contained, during all these years is pouring into the life of today. But do not be deceived.
Florence does not copy, she does not imitate anything or anyone. Only the inner energy linked to his native Cameroon and his personal life, makes him throw on a canvas this gaiety and this hope. Today, she continues the exhibitions in beautiful places.
She has appeared in many newspapers and magazines. These works are acquired by great business man and collector. And at the 2010 FIFA World Cup, in South Africa she was chosen along with 2 other artists to represent Cameroon. With his painting entitled 'Welcome to all'. She is also regularly asked to illustrate the cover pages of school books. These results led him to realize one of these dreams.
The one to open, this own art gallery, she's named 'Mbakop Gallery'. There are exhibited many of his works expressing the artist's feelings with words that him his own. Florence Béal describes herself as a singular person with singular ideas.
Pas pour le moment
EXPOSITION PERMANENTE A LA MBAKOP GALLERY
- MJC de Villeurbanne
- Espace Albert Camus
- Mairie du 3eme arrondissement de Lyon
- Au Briscope dans le cadre d'africa Brignais (69) ''Un mois froid, une couleur chaude''
- Le ''Cubisme au féminin'' au Luminier à Chassieu 69
- Mairie du 4 eme arrondissement dans le cadre du cycle d'expositions ''Formes et couleurs''
Décembre 2005- Janvier 2006
- Atelier-Galerie VH
- Exposition Ecully ( Expositin personnel )
- Exposition Espace Albert Camus
- Exposition Chateau des Alimes
Juillet 2011- 2012
- Exposition Hotel Holiday inn - Genéve
- ''Lumiéres d'Artiste au féminin'' avec 6 peintrs par l'association FAM à la marie du 3 éme arrondissment de Lyon
- 27 eme Salon de l'Association des peintres de Brignais
- Salon par la Vitrine des Arts Maison du Colombier 38400 CREMIEU
- 56 éme Salon du Groupement des artistes Viennois (38)
- 6 éme Salon des Indépendants Place Anthonin Poncet Lyon 2
- 30éme Salon de l'Amicale artistique 5 ans d'écully
- 50 éme Salon d'Hiver Lyon 5
- 27 éme Salon International Artistique de Haute Loire en Puy en Velay
- 29 eme Salon de l'Amicale Artistique Ecully ( Prix du Conseil Général )